100% UP TO £200
New Players Only. Wagering occurs from real balance first. 50X wagering the bonus. Contribution may vary per game. Available on selected games only. The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only. Bonus is valid for 30 Days from issue. Max conversion: 3 times the bonus amount. Excluded Skrill deposits.Full Terms apply.
This WGS Technology research provides evidence that the makers of their Fat Cat slots game have a great sense of humour. The Fat Cat slot game may appear to be just another regular 5 reel, 20 line video slot but when you consider that the maximum wager is $200 per play and the maximum jackpot is $50,000, it really is simple to see how the game got its title.
|Game||Fat Cat||Min bet||$0.2|
|Provider||WGS Technology||Max Bet||$200|
|Type||Video slot||Bonus Features||Yes|
|Reels||5||Max Win||5,000 Coins|
Money is a serious matter
Fat Cat’s universe is undoubtedly cartoonish, with a hefty dose of 2nd degree comedy thrown in for good measure, which is generally a wonderful balance.
The game’s backdrop features a massive stack of cash that stretches all the up to the skies, where a few spots are flying. Featuring a golden control bar on the lower portion of the gaming screen, the reels are just placed on top of that mountain of riches. The game does not offer a lot of backdrop information to players, but this gives them more time to focus on the action.
Put your money on the line and watch the reels roll
Fat Cat’s fundamental principles are traditional and well-known to most players. We will go through them thoroughly here for the sake of learners.
The game grid has five reels featuring three icons on each reel and a maximum of 20 paylines. Successful combos of icons on activated paylines are required to trigger cash prizes, which are determined by the type of the icons and the quantity of your stake. Utilise the control bar beneath the reels to change your settings, ranging from the size of your wager to the amount of paylines you wish to use. When you press the spin button, the game will begin, and the remaining is up to chance.
Let’s test the ‘bet max’ button, just in case. If you do so, you will gamble everything on the following spin and get all in. If you are lucky, such a daring move may easily provide you access to the best prizes available. Finally, you may use the ‘Autospin’ feature to accelerate the process and gamble on many spins in a succession.
It is all about the cash flow
Fat Cat’s paytable has a total of ten basic icons which are neatly separated into 2 groupings as follows:
The very first set consists of standard card icons, beginning with the numeral 9 and progressing to the Ace. They are the most prevalent icons in the game, but they are also the lowest valued, so aim to get as many victories with them as possible.
The remaining part of the icon menu consists of wealth, the money bag, butler, & kitty cat icons. With a 5-kitty cat combination, the rewards can reach up to 2,000 times your bet. After all, these symbols are more scarce, and scoring such large triumphs will be more difficult – but they are definitely worth the waiting.
The Fat Cat’s game controls
- By pressing the tab in the top right corner, you may switch the audio on or off.
- The spin settings span the length of the display on the right side. These reels are clear and they disappear as the reels rotate.
- To start constant play, select ‘Auto Play’. The reels will keep spinning unless you halt them, leave the play, win a bonus session, or your credit falls below the present bet settings.
- To begin one paid turn of the reels, hit on Spin.
- Select ‘Max Bet’ to increase the bet each line paylines to their highest value; this tab also starts a paid spin.
- 2 balance windows are located in the bottom left side of the screen. The balance column shows how much cash you have remaining to engage with. You will learn how much of your present promotional incentive (if any) you still have left to enjoy if you opt into the Bonus program. Bonus incentives differ depending on the casino and the offer.
- The lower centre of the display is highlighted with a blue informative marquee. This marquee gives the gamer directions.
- The Lines widget is located just beneath the information marquee. When you tap on the widget, a dialogue box will appear, allowing you to increase or decrease the no of active paylines.
- The Coin widget is present on the right side of the Lines Widget. By clicking on the widget, you will be taken to a window where you may change the Coin value. The max amount is $5.
- The overall bet sum is displayed in the Bet window. The sum of all the rewards you earned on the last spin is displayed in the Win box.
- The 2 screen assistance system is activated when the ‘View Pays’ tab is pressed.
The Jackpot’s Final special features
Fat Cat’s final two icons are a little different, and they require their own piece to adequately describe their abilities. The dollar icon is a scatter symbol that pays irrespective of where it appears on the display, whether or not it is matched on paylines. A bonus element is triggered when three or more of them appear on the reels. Pick one of the eight dollar icons that pop up for a chance to win up to 1,000 x your wager.
In the end, the Fat Cat, rather than any of the players, is the random variable in the game. Use it to earn extra wins by substituting for any other icon except for the scatter, or queue up multiple of them to win a reward worth up to 5,000x your bet.
About the creator
WGS Technology is a new name for a company that was formerly known as Vegas Technology. Since its beginnings in 1998 as Odds-On Gaming, WGS system has undergone many rebranding initiatives. Table games, video slots and video poker are just a few of the games available at WGS Casinos. Vegas Technology was formerly recognised for its original games, and the new creators continue the legacy.
Quite a bit of good!
The world of affluent cats wearing golden dollar ornaments and glasses is nearly completely responsible for Fat Cat’s uniqueness. The gameplay, and the extra features, are extremely conventional and recognisable to anyone who has played a few slots before. With that said, Fat Cat is still an entertaining slot game to play, and you should give it a few spins to see what you think.
GAME SUMMARY :
Game Name: Fat Cat
Posted On: March 5, 2018
Author: Jessica Wilson